Private Investment Fund Accounting, Operations and Compliance Forum 2015
INDUSTRY EVENT | August 20-21 | San Francisco, CA
We are excited to be sponsoring the upcoming Private Investment Fund Accounting, Operations & Compliance Forum in San Francisco. This two-day conference provides tips and techniques for private equity funds, hedge funds, and fund of funds to maximize operational efficiency while minimizing overall costs. Receive a wide variety of expert guidance from some of the industry’s most active and cutting-edge experts.
- Learn how to fine-tune your back & middle office to minimize risk and maximize productivity
- Understand recent developments from the SEC, FASB, the IRS and other governing bodies
- Learn how to be ready for an SEC examination and what to expect throughout the process
- Hear and share war stories and lessons learned from becoming FATCA compliant
- Learn how to protect your fund by identifying and avoiding operational risk
- Expand your network of industry peers and hear what they are doing
At the conference, catch Cogency product architect, Jeffrey Axelrod, speaking in the Promoting Efficiency session on Friday. Also, be sure to stop by the Cogency and Backstop Solutions table at the event — we'd love to hear from you!