Cogency’s portfolio management module includes entry for all the variations of transactions you encounter and hundreds of reports spanning performance, exposure, liquidity, attribution and risk, for a single month or across time, for one asset-class or the entire portfolio, by portfolio, manager, firm, sector, strategy and more.
- Portfolio Dashboard – Slice and dice performance, exposure and attribution by strategy, fund family, fund type and so many more standard and user-defined dimensions
- Liquidity Dashboard – Portfolio and capital liquidity, notice, redemption and cash-arrival date alerts, compliance reports
- Liquidity Terms – Lot level ‘dated’ liquidity term definitions include all the attributes you expect, and so many more. This module is updated constantly so that you can always define the latest variation of liquidity terms offered by the managers with whom you invest
- Manager Pricing – Track manager estimates, finals, late prices, portfolio prices and the drift between these, per position/share class/series, per month or over time
- Private Equity Investments – Track commitments, cashflows, settlement, fx, fees
- Daily Trading – Track equities, fixed-income, derivatives, by trade date and settlement date.
- Portfolio Look Through – See the effective portfolio exposure by manager, fund family or strategy for an investor family, an investor or a feeder fund, based on ownership percentage of each investment in the investment tree
- Portfolio Revisions – any number of estimate and final revisions stored per break period, with drift reporting
- Transaction Details – Track subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, assignments, rebalances, dividends, equalization accrual and conversion and many other details of the transaction process